Thursday, December 13, 2007

Busy...

We have been busy here... Sorry I haven't had a chance to update you all.

Brad & Jessica watched Ben & Jon while Will and I went to Will's Holiday Party for his work. It was great to have a date night with my husband. We need to do that more often!

I started to go to MOPS here at a local church.
I have had a lot of fun & actually had a night out ALL BY MYSELF!!!!! It's wonderful to be around other women without the kids.

Ben is practicing his singing for the Holiday Party on the 20th. So far I have heard 3 songs, Make New Friends, Continents and This is My School. I think there is 1 more that I haven't quite seemed to decipher.


Jon is being his happy self. He is sleeping through the night and is a very happy baby. He's amazed by his hands and loves to suck on his thumb.

No comments: